1. This promotion is open to on-trade licensees aged 18 or over and resident in Great Britain other than employees, and their immediate families, of Carlsberg UK Limited, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
How to Enter
3. To enter the promotion you must provide feedback on the Crown Cellars 2016/17 Wines and Spirits Guide (Guide) by email to email@example.com. The email must include a minimum of 50 words of feedback on the Guide, the name of your on-trade licensed premises, your full name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
4. You will require internet access and a valid email address to enter the promotion.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. The promotion starts on at 00.01 on 15th December 2016. All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at 23.59 on 31st December 2016 (Closing Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
7. One entry per person. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
8. There is one prize consisting of 1 x case of 6x 75cl bottles of Lanvin Champagne.
9. Unless otherwise stated, any expenses incurred by a winner in the general use and / or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
11. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up a prize or be contacted within a reasonable time, the prize will be forfeited and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
12. Each prize is non-transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
Selection of Winner
13. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries by an independent person after the Closing Date and will be contacted by 31st January 2017 using the details provided to enter the promotion.
14. To obtain the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped SAE to Crown Cellars Feedback Promotion, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton, NN1 1PZ within three months of the Closing Date.
15. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and / or to provide digital photographs of you for use in promotional material. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to your name and county of residence being made publicly available and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
20. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Carlsberg UK Limited, 140 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1PZ
Please drink responsibly.